Berry Banana Oat Muffins
These delicious little morsels are gluten-free, dairy-free, and egg-free with no added sugar. Great for kiddos with allergies, lunch boxes for all ages, and even babies. You only need 6 simple ingredients most folks already have at home, and 30 minutes of your time. My kids and I love these!
- 2 fresh/frozen bananas mashed
- 2 cups gluten-free oats (can use regular, but NOT steel-cut)
- 3/4 cup milk or milk alternative (almond, oat, pea milk)
- 1 1/4 cups berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mash up 2 bananas and mix in 2 cups of oats.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Next, add in 3/4 cup of milk or milk alternative beverage and blend well.
- Add your berries to the bowl, stir those in well.
- Toss in your teaspoon of cinnamon and stir.
- Next, you grease or line mini muffin trays with parchment paper lines. This recipe will make 24 mini muffins.
- Fill the muffin wells right up, they won't rise up and spill over so you have flexibility for filling these.
- Bake for 30 minutes on the middle rack.
- You can store these in the fridge for 5 days or freeze in a sealed container for a few months (if they last that long - my kids and I polish a batch like this off in a few days!)