Lunchbox packing can stress out even the most seasoned parents. We wanted to combine our strengths and bring you ways to ease the load and get children active and engaged in the meal process. This is a collaborative project between myself (Rachel – BowsAndBentos) and my best friend Jess (TheOakVillage), who is an incredible kindergarten teacher and digital artist. With four kids between the two of us, we have packed a few lunch boxes and written a few lunch notes in our time and wanted to combine our skills to bring you these back to school printables.
This bundle includes:
- A bento box menu planner and grocery planner – get your children involved in the lunch making process by having them draw or write in their choices for the week. This is a great time to discuss what foods help fuel our body! Use the accompanying grocery planner to add those lunchbox picks to the shopping list.
- A set of 26 Alphabet Affirmation lunchbox notes (+ 6 blanks to write your own messages on). Each letter of the alphabet represents a positive trait and supporting affirmation. This is a great well-being support for kids and act as brilliant conversation starters.
- You’ll receive a set of notes in colour, and a set of notes in black & white for your child to colour as they please. 6 blank notes are included for you to write anything you wish. You’ll also receive a printing and lamination guide for your personal use.
- A fun back to school printable for children to fill in and colour.
“Okay, but why affirmations?”
Affirmations are motivational, and can be really effective when we face challenges or negative/limiting/self-sabotaging thinking patterns (aka – school!). Affirmations can help encourage a positive mindset and foster confidence in ourselves which promotes resilience, a crucial skill for overall emotional health.
While my childhood was NOT one of colourful bento boxes or lunchbox notes, I still fondly remember my boyfriend (now husband) packing lunch for me while I was in the depths of university finals and there are no words to describe how I felt when I saw his scribbled love notes to me.
You are purchasing a set of digital files, no physical product will be mailed to you. Your files will be available for download immediately after purchase via both completed checkout and emailed to the address provided.
- These files are not editable, and we cannot accommodate customization.
- These files are for personal use only. These files cannot be resold, shared, transferred or redistributed. Teachers & educators, please do feel free to use our files for any learning opportunities, we just ask that you don’t monetize them in any way.
- Colors may vary slightly depending on your monitor, screen, and printer.
- Once payment is complete, digital files will sent via email to the email address you used at checkout. Please double and triple check the email address you input. Downloaded products are non refundable.
- We are not responsible for printer problems or printer troubleshooting.
- If you have questions, feel free to contact us at Rachel@bowsandbentos.com
© All Design Templates are Copyright of Bowsandbentos & TheOakVillage
- For personal use only, you may print as many copies as you need, whenever you need. Downloads are limited to 5.
- Not for any commercial use. You are prohibited from reselling our work as your own, altering our work, or profiting off our work in any way,
- Social media sharing is a valuable currency. PLEASE do feel free to share our printables on your social media feeds after you’ve printed them and tag us! @bowsandbentos and @theoakvillage.